Admission Eligibility & Process
Admissions through Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (P.E.C.E) as conducted by Jharkahnd Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board ( J.C.E.C.E.B), Ranchi Jharkhand.
- The Minimum Qualification is 10th / Matric pass in Science, Mathematics & English
- I.T.I / I.Sc pass or 12th (Inter) pass with PCM / +2 (Inter) with Vocational courses pass Students can get direct Admissions in 2nd year (Lateral Entry)
- P.E.C.E Test is mandatory for Students to get Admissions through Counselling as well as Management Quota
P.E.C.E is conducted by J.C.E.C.E.B in the month of April / May every year for screening candidates for admission to various Diploma courses being run by the Institutions affiliated to the Board. Few seats in Management quota are also available.
Jharkhand invites the eligible candidate to appear in the examination conducted for the merit list and admission process are done by J.C.E.C.E Board.
Admission can also be taken at Institute directly, under the guidelines of J.C.E.C.E Board through Open Counseling.
Admission through Lateral Entry
For lateral entry route to third semester, the admission will be based on vocational or technical course. Students who have cleared Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or have at least two years of I.T.I are eligible for admission.
Scholarships are provided to meritorious and Economically weaker students. Tuition Fee concession is given under the Tuition- Fee Waiver Scheme*.
*Fee as per SBTE & IT norms
- 10th Admit Card
- 10th Mark-sheet
- 10th Pass Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Anti Ragging affidavit by the candidate and their guardian separately on the Non-Judicial stamp paper by the prescribed format by the Institute.
- Aadhar Card
For more details, Please contact Admission Cell :
7369011181 / 7491033549 / 7491033049